Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where have I been???

I noticed today that it has been weeks, yes weeks since i have posted. This is my official "catch up" post and pictures will follow later tonight when Devin gets home with his computer. So where did I leave off, oh yea, I left off in glorious summer. Oh how I miss the lazy days of summer. Sleeping in, not rushing, not worrying about bedtime, oh how I miss you summer.
On that note...Welcome Fall!! I do love fall, just not all the new schedules. We are getting used to having places to be and times to be there, but some of us are more reluctant then others. The boys started school and are doing well. I like both of their teachers and I am already amazed at how much they are learning. I know you were all wondering what I decided to do with Jack. I didn't send him to preschool. I decided to do "mommy and me" classes at the local college for this semester and then reasses the situation in January. I'll keep you posted. As for Sassy, she is growing and is just the sweetest baby ever. She'll be 6 months tomorrow and hopefully i'll be able to post about her tomorrow with all the new stats. So to sum up this post we are all doing great, busy, happy and are loving life. I'll try to be better at posting!