Monday, October 20, 2008

CHOC walk 2008

Devin and Jack with the Toy Story characters, Devin is not that fat, just a weird angle.
Chase was so awesome, he carried Owen on his shoulders almost the whole time. Owen is making a silly face in this picture.

Emma's first CHOC walk!
Me and Devin
Whit and Kelly
Ethan
Owen and Chase

Ava's first CHOC walk, well she was there last year, just still in the womb
We had a great time and I am so grateful to everyone that joined us. Casida family rocks for putting up with us that early in the morning!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Don't hurt my sports injury , haha so funny!

I want to do that choc walk with you someday. What a great thing to do in Bailey's memory.

I think that is so funny that your kids are afraid of the petting zoo! Where in the world is that place - I wanna go!

Amy said...

Judith said you didn't get my email - dang it!! I knew I should have sent it to your blog instead. Sorry I missed you! Judith and I decided next time we need to go out with just us girls so we can actually talk.