Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TAG! I'm it....

Three names I go by-
1. mommy
2. T.T.K.
3. Tiff

Three restaurants I love-
1. San Sai
2. Mimi's Cafe
3. Spaghetti Factory

Three trips to plan in the next year-
1. Utah
2. Camping
3. Idaho (maybe)

Three things I want badly -
1. A HOUSE
2. Ethan and Jack to get along
3. More hours in the day to get things done

Three pets I have had-
I'm assuming this is past tense so the current ones don't count??
1. Snuggles the cat that got hit by a car the day that Chase was born and then thrown into the trash when I was lead to believe that she was resting comfortably in a pet cemetary, i'm over it, can you tell?:(
2. Chiquita the best attack, in-bred, half chiuaha half pekinese you have ever seen hop by
3. The noisy guinea pigs that now reside at the park (I still go a feed them)

Three things I did yesterday-
1. was a taxi driver for my kids
2.fed people
3. cleaned up after the same people

Three things I ate today-
1. pancakes
2. rice with teriyaki sauce and onions yummy!
3. alphabet shaped tater tots, so cool to spell your name and then eat it!!

Three fears I have-
1. dentist
2. elevators
3. flying

(Three things I plan(ned) on doing today-
1. Finish up my LLL leader stuff
2. Start christmas shopping
3. Make cookies

Three things I plan on doing tomorrow-
1. Take kids to and from school
2. volunteer at school
3. take Ethan to the eye doctor

Three favorite holidays-
1.HALLOWEEN
2. Thanksgiving
3.Christmas

Three favorite beverages-
1. water
2. Mojito lemonade
3. Diet coke

Three things I can't live without-
1. My family
2. MAC foundation
3. my car

Now I tag...... Julie, Judith and Jen (all J's )

No comments: