Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween Pictures



O.k. we survived the halloween pictures and they actually came out really cute. Just one thing was off....Jack refused to wear his costume and insisted on sitting on a car push toy. When Jack and I were looking at the pictures at home Jack pointed to the picture and said, "Ethan is Indiana Jones, Owen is a skeleton, Ava is a princess and I am a cool guy on a cool car" So I guess that is Jack's costume, he's a cool guy! Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, I had to take pictures of the pictures, but at least you'll get an idea of what they look like.

2 comments:

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

The pictures turned out great! I'm proud of you for letting Jack be the "Cool Guy", otherwise the pictures could have been disastrous!

adairfamily said...

So cute! Love the pictures, but can't read what you wrote it comes out light gray on my screen am I just retarded. The other posts are black.