Tuesday, August 12, 2008

tagged

Whitney tagged me, hey it'll give you something to read if you are bored

Three Joys
1. my children/family
2. cooking
3. friends

Three Fears
1. ELEVATORS
2. airplanes
3. not making a difference in the world

Three Goals
1. Find something that Owen likes to eat beside pizza and hot dogs
2. become a LLL leader
3. potty train Jack

Three Current Obsessions/collections
1. cookbooks
2. clearance racks
3. John and Kate plus eight

Three Random Surprising Facts about ME!
1. I love giving birth, from the first contraction to the food in the hospital, I LOVE it all
2. I hope to be a nurse someday. I plan to start school when Ava is in first grade.
3.I read cookbooks like people read novels. I can get lost in a good cookbook for hours!

Now I tag.....everyone who reads my blog!!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

ummm you broke the rules! Youre suppose to tage THREE people.. get it.. everything in THREES! way to ruin it!

Amy said...

i love Jon and Kate plus eight too!
So do my kids, they think they'll get to be friends with the Gosslin's someday.

Congrats to Ethan on his baptism. I can't believe how the time flies. He's getting so old!

You can do it on the fast food thing! Maybe you should compromise and allow yourself to go to subway. It worked for Jared!
I just wrote to Judith and told her that next time I come to town just the three of us girls should get together so that we can actually talk and do some real catching up!