Monday, August 11, 2008

Ava's 4 month check up


I took Ava to her 4 month check up last monday (hence the title of this post) Turns out she is more like her brothers then her sister! She is 16 lbs. and 26 inches long! That puts her in the 90th percentile for both. The doctor says she is perfect ( at least that's what I heard her say) Since I am following Dr. Sears's immunization schedule she only got one shot this time, and she didn't even flinch! I mean it, no tears, no grimace, nothing. I checked to make sure the nurse didn't miss! Then I turned to her brothers who were all cowering in the corner of the room with their ears plugged and warned them that she will be able to kick their butts very soon.
I know that this is kind of a strange picture to post, but it's the most recent one I have now that Devin's i-phone has been stolen and my camera's batteries are dead :( The picture does show Ava's latest obsession, biting my fingers. I thought she was teething, but nothing has popped through so far, I will keep you posted!
As for my new diet, I had a minor set back today. Whitney offered me Chipotle and I was at a weak moment and said, "yes" I justified it as not really fast food since it was really healthy. Vegetarian tacos. Does that count? I promise to stay stronger and not answer the phone when Whitney calls ( just kidding Whit) oh I am hopeless!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

bitch please! you loved every bite! Ha!

Julie said...

Chipotle is totally healthy and wonderful. It doesn't count at all! I will eat at Chipotle's with you ANY day. :-)

princessbride said...

Is Chipotle a restaurant? I thought it was just a hot sauce!