Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No more fast food!

If you know me then you know that I am addicted to fast food. O.k. maybe it's not that bad, but I certainly do eat to much of it. I just love the convience of it. The fact that I don't have to think or clean up. But I notice that the more it takes from my wallet the more it adds to my waistline, so I have a bet with myself (yes I talk to myself) that I can go two weeks with NO fast food. So please pray for me to beat this addiction haha. If I can't do this you might see me on the next intervention! SO far it's been 24 hours and I am going strong. Man I sound pathetic!!!!!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

ummmmm who am i suppose to eat lunch with?! what if i bring it to you and tell you its homemade? does that count?

Julie said...

You can do it Tiffany! I believe in you. If you need some extra help, watch the documentary "Supersize Me". Or check out the book FAST FOOD NATION.

adairfamily said...

Good Luck Tiffany, I just remember your family loving Taco Bell growing up. There are to many fast food places nearby, the temptation will be great. But your strong you can do it!

Judith Watkins said...

I was surprised when youtolde me about this. you know me, Most of the time I'm too cheap to buy fast food especially when I know I can have food in my cupboards. I'll try to keep you in line. TO: Whitney...no you can't bring it to her and call it homemade! that's called cheating! are you a cheater? huh huh?

Whitney said...

Dear Judith,

i am a cheater. big fat cheater. i have addictions, and i need a partner in crime!!!!!


Love, Whitney

princessbride said...

I tried doing this.
I lasted a week. I hope you do better than me!