Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ava the bathing beauty


Today Ava and Emma made their swimming debut in our pool. O.k. so they didn't really get into the pool, but we did dip their feet in and they seemed to really like it. Sorry for the poor quality picture, but she kept moving everytime I tried to take a picture. She still looks cute though!


On a totally other note I need to vent, why is it that no one can pronounce or spell Ava's name right? I mean it sounds just like it's spelled and it's spelled just like it sounds, so what's the problem??? Everyone wants to spell it with an E or they pronounce it Eva or Ehva. Even her doctor's office wrote Eva on her immunization record. HELLO!?!? Did they not read the millions of pieces of paper that they made me fill out???? I WROTE AVA!! In all fairness we do tend to call her Sassy more then Ava, so I have to let Jack get away with the occasional "Eva", but he is only three years old. NO EXCUSES FOR ANYONE ELSE!! Ahhhhhhhhhh, I feel better, thanks for listening (reading) . I promise my next post won't be so psychotic.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

wow youre quick

Amy said...

Misprounounced and spelled names all my kids everyday life. You should have heard them call Malachi on his two day check up:
Ma-leh-key

Kam-bria
and

Key-era

Poor babies, they can all hang out with Ehva, who looks very cute inher pink bathing suit- you've been waiting for that for a long time!!

Amy said...

I love it! Bubba and Sassy on a wedding invitation!!

Jen Rose said...

That is pretty annoying when people can't pronounce a name that is clearly spelled the way it sounds right? Are you guys going to Utah for the 4th of July? I can't wait to see Ava!

princessbride said...

That is the cutest bathing suit ever! She is so adorable!

Amy said...

I'm coming to town July 11th! Can't wait to see you!

Amy said...

Yes! Come by and visit PLEASE!!! We would love to have you!