Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Big Day for Daddy!!




Today was a pretty busy day for Devin. He started out the morning with a field trip to the Long Beach harbor with Ethan's second grade class. I was so glad that he got to go since I couldn't go this year. (Nursing mothers not welcome!!) They got to go on a boat and go around the Harbour looking at Sea Lions and other boats. Devin said it was really fun and he was glad he got to do it. His next adventure was getting Ava's ears pierced. I am apparently at wuss when it comes to ear piercing for some reason. I felt like I was going to pass out the whole time, so Devin got to have th honor of holding Ava while the woman pierced her ears. Ava looks so cute with diamonds in her ears. She is a lucky girl being born in April and getting diamonds as her birthstone. I am a lucky girl for having such a good husband! ( Like how I tied that all together?) The pictures are out of order, I know, but don't you love how the sign says "Dad" above Devin's head?

1 comment:

Whitney said...

yay for devin! he is growing up so fast! such a big boy now