Friday, June 6, 2008

A boy and his Rabbit


Jack has a toy rabbit (o.k. it's really Ethan's) that he loves very much. He likes me to put Ava's diapers on it and he likes to carry it around in Ava's carseat. Everything was going fine with this new game until this morning. Jack couldn't understand why his bunny couldn't ride in the carseat instead of Ava. Trying to explain carseat laws was pointless, so instead I took him to Toys R Us an bought him a carseat for his bunny. I didn't think anything was wrong with that until Devin got home. He thinks that for some reason a carseat is a "girls toy". Now mind you he told me this as he was carrying a pink carseat. So I am including a picture of Jack and his bunny in the carseat and a new poll. You tell me, Is a carseat a "girls toy"? And keep in mind, this car seat is not pink or even purple. It is a very manly jungle print.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Carseats are for sure unisex. He just wants his bunny to be safe. As long as he's not 14 and secretly trying on your high heeled shoes when your not home, your good.