Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July in Utah

This is on the way there. We were in the middle of no where when all of the sudden it went from 116 degrees to freezing, hailing, lightning hitting both sides of the freeway. I should have taken more pictures, but frankly I was terrified! It was seriously no visibility for awhile. We could pretty much only see the winshield wipers!
We were all happy to make it out of the storm alive. That is Jack's happy face.
This is the next day. Grammy and Papa Casey took us fishing. Jack caught his first fish! In case you are wondering that is a mixture of sucker and oreos on his face.
This is Ethan posing with his fish. It was floating (dead) in the pond. You can't see it in the picture, but it's there.
I asked Owen to smile and he did this awesome pose. He caught alot of fish, but for some reason I didn't get a picture with him and any of them.

We had a great time on our trip. Thank you Grammy and Papa Casey!! I wish I had taken more pictures, but I guess i wasn't in the picture taking mood. It's always fun to go up to Utah and visit with family we only get to see once a year. And after a 10 hour car ride, it's always great to be home!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

The faces that your boys are making are so funny! Glad you had a good time!