Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Neenee!!

Happy 22nd Birthday!!

22 things I love about Neenee

1. She doesn't care what anyone thinks about her.
2. She is a wonderful mother.
3. She is my shopping buddy.
4. She is hillarious.
5. She can gross out my boys.
6. She is the best tenant
7. She can jump through tubes with the best of them.
8. She loves the most disgusting foods in 7- elevens
9. I always know what she's thinking
10. She likes to argue my point with Devin, even if I was unaware that I had a point.
11. She can play video games like a boy
12. She is always up for a late night trip to Target
13.She likes my cooking
14. She is a great aunt
15. She loves kittens (not cats)
16. She has stopped covering her face and telling me not to look at her
17. She can make amazing crepes
18. She is not another brother, I finally got a sister!
19. She gets mad for me
20. She does what she wants!!
21. She goes to Weight Watchers and suffers with me
22. She's my best friend
I love you Neenee, I hope you have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Thats me!!! haha! Thanks Sister!
Love ya too!

Jen Rose said...

That was so sweet! Happy Birthday Whitney! You guys are lucky to have each other!