Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day at the Museum

We decided to take the kids the the Natural History Museum in Los Angeles, BIG mistake! We walked in and the first thing they saw were two giant dinosuars walking around. They were the dinosaurs from the production "Walking with the Dinosaurs." There were people inside them controlling them. Devin and Ava thought they were awesome. Ethan, Owen and Jack took off running in three seperate directions!! We finally convinced them to stay once they put the dinosaurs away,but they were jumpy the whole time!! I don't think the fact that they watched the movie Night at the Museum helped matters.
They are trying to be brave here. I only got one other picture before my camera died :( I can't bring myself to post the other picture because Jack looks so sad in it.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

They look like theyre gonna run at any moment! haha! Love those darn kids! And im so glad you didnt post that one of JAck-jack, it almost made ME cry!