Monday, December 1, 2008

Free Pictures!

Emma and Ava (in that order)


Whitney, Jack, Ava, Emma, and I were killing time at Babies R Us the other day when a guy from the portrait studio asked us if he could practice taking pictures using our babies as models. He said we'd get a free picture. We only got one free picture so it will live a week at my house and then a week at Whitney's house and on and on until we get sick of it. But you can look at BOTH pictures right here on my blog....for FREE! You're welcome!




6 comments:

Amy said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how big those two girls are getting!!

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

I love it when they do that, except my kids are always a wreck when they ask! The girls are gorgeous- of course he wanted to take pics of them!

Tiffanyk10 said...

Thanks!

Whitney said...

mannn our babies rock!

princessbride said...

Pretty soon Paris will be calling!!! You look mahvelous! ACK! Just say no to stick models!

Judith Watkins said...

Lucky! They look beautiful.:)