Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm BAAAAAACK!!!











So i've been MIA, but I have great news!!! I got new camera, so you will get to see way more pictures of my kids then you ever wanted to see!! So let's start with Christmas, since my Christmas pictures are on my old camera you'll have to settle for the after Christmas chaos! I'm sorry the pictures are above the text, but this blog is not cooperating and it's making me crazy. But as you can see from the pictures the kids had a great Christmas. Santa came and brought everybody what they wanted. He even stayed up until 11:30 putting together Ethan's legos. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!




1 comment:

Amy said...

Nothin' makes a kid happy like xmas chaos. The first picture makes your living room look really big!

So sorry we missed you AGAIN! My Grandma and Candi and her new fiance came over right before we were supposed to go to your mom and dad's and I totally spaced it. I didn't even remember until I woke up the next morning and I cursed my faulty memory. Hope you can forgive me.

It was good to chat a bit in nursery though! At least we had that this time.