Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jack turned 3!!!!



I can't believe it, but Jack is three years old. Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday he was a brand new baby.We had a Spiderman birthday party for him. He was so excited to have a Spiderman jump house, that was all he talked about for weeks leading up to his party. Of course his party was on the hottest day of the year and my parents air conditioning was broken, but the kids didn't seem to notice. They all ran around with their Spiderman masks destroying my parents house and lemon tree.
This is a picture of Jack jumping in his jump house and just a pretty picture of Ava sleeping.


4 comments:

Whitney said...

i LOVE that picture of ava!!!!!! and jack! haha! that day.. was the beginning of HELL for me... ill never forget jacks 3rd bday party thats for sure!

ps.. FINALLY you post something.. sheeesh.

pps.... we're going PRIVATE... it seems to be he cool thing.. (not kidding whats your email?)

Lauren said...

Ava is so cute. I got a good look at her at church. I can't believe how big they grow. the pix of the church ball finger is crazy. that looked very painful.

Amy said...

Ava looks so sweet in that picture! I am so glad you got another girl! I saw that cute picture of all the grandkids on Whitney's blog. Your family is really growing, mostly because of you! lol.

Seriously, where does the time go? I can't believe Kiera is three either. I am glad Jack had so much fun at his party.
and PS
I HATE THE HEAT TOO!

Jen Rose said...

Exactly. Where does the time go? It seemed like Jack was just born yesterday! Ava is so sweet! I hope you guys handle the heat. It sucks. totally.