Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ethan's birthday and Open House




O.k. so today is Ethan's 8th birthday. I thought Jack turning three was hard, but this is incredible. How does eight years go by so fast? Ethan reminded me that he is half way to 16 and then he will be a teenager and can drive. Am I ready to have a teenager? Is anybody ever ready to have a teenager? If the next 8 years go as fast as these last 8 years then I better get ready fast!! To celebrate Ethan being half way to sixteen we went to Scooter's Jungle this year. It was a small party, but it was a blast. We all woke up the next day with burns from the slide and sore muscles. I tried the trapeze for the first time and now know that there are muscles in my arms that I have never used before that night. I only did it twice, but the way my arms felt you would have thought I hung on that thing all night long. We also had open house this week for Ethan and Owen's school. Another reminder that summer is coming. So here are pictures of the boys with their teachers and one of Ethan, Owen and Ethan's best friends at his birthday party. Jack refused to be in the birthday party picture so don't feel sorry for him that he is not in it, that was his choice :)


No comments: