Monday, April 14, 2008

Ethan finally lost his tooth



Ethan finally lost his tooth. It has been hanging on by a thread for weeks now. He and Owen were eating lunch and Owen asked what all the red stuff was on Ethan's mouth. Ethan then realized that his tooth was gone and ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror. Well for all of you who know Ethan well, you know that he can't stand the sight of blood. So he started to pass out. (That's why he is laying down in the picture with a wet washcloth on his head) He started to run down the hall towards his bed, but took the time to yell "Call Papa Casey" He knows that Papa Casey gives 10, yes 10 dollars for a lost tooth. So even though he was passing out he was still wanting his money!! I heard all this commotion and came out of my room. I wanted to see the tooth, but no one could find it. Devin was looking through Ethan's sandwich, when Owen calls out "I found the tooth, it was stuck to my foot!" HAha it was hillarious!!!! Ethan started feeling better and was up and going by the time Papa Casey got here with his money :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, that is so funny about the lost tooth! All of it! and
Congratulations on Baby AVA! I am so happy for you, I want all the details so I will have to call you soon. April 2nd is Cambria's birthday too! What a good date! Is Cathleen after your mom? I can't wait to get you a girl gift! I miss shopping for baby girls! Congrats!

Amy said...

Hi Tiff!
On my blog underneath all the blog names that i have listed is my tracker. I think it is called wedjit or something like that. Any way if you click on the tracker name, it takes you to a home page and allows you to add it to your blog. It is really very user friendly. Secondly, If you go to setting on your customized blog page, there is an option to go private. I have only looked at it and not tried it yet. I thought I would gather all the email addresses first and then go private, so I don't have any words of wisdom there. Anyway, I hate those creeps who ruin it for the good guys too! I hope you are doing well with Ava. I can't wait to see her in person!

Jen Rose said...

Tiff! Oh my gosh HI! It's Jen Rose. Congratulations on Ava. She is so beautiful. I'm so excited for you guys. And, now Whitney. ALl these babies around are so much fun! I hope you are doing good! I'm going to add you to my links. Is that cool?

Whitney said...

post something new!!! Im bored!