Tuesday, February 8, 2011

26/365


Devin's parents gave us passes to Knott's Berry Farm for Christmas. We finally went and it was great. It was so great my cheeks hurt from smiling. Sassy has never really liked any of the rides at Disneyland. She shakes the whole time we are in line and whimpers through the whole ride, every ride. It doesn't matter that she has the ride memorized, she was still terrified. So I didn't have high hopes for knotts. So imagine my surprise when she screamed and laughed on every ride she went on. The rides in Camp Snoopy are great because they are mostly for kids only. So Devin and I got to sit back and watch the kids have fun. And the park was soooo empty they got to ride every ride as many times as they wanted. I almost had a heart attack when Devin put all the kids (including Sass) on the small roller coaster. I mean seriously I couldn't feel my left arm I was so freaked out. But they loved it and I eventually got my blood pressure down to a normal level and got the feeling back in my arm! So all in all we had a blast and can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

(im all over your blog) im SO jeal you guys got to go!!! i wanna go SO bad!