Monday, November 1, 2010

A day late and layaway

We took the kids to the mall to get their Halloween pictures taken today after school. I know it's the day AFTER Halloween, but I really wanted to avoid the crowded chaos and it worked. We were the only ones there and they didn't have any appointments scheduled for another 4 hours! Ava is going through a really shy stage and she won't have anything to do with getting her picture taken, unless... she can ride a train? Hey it worked, I got a picture and had an awesome coupon so I spent less then $20 and got 10 copies. If you've ever been to the picture people you know what an awesome deal that is! I wish I could post all the pictures from the shoot because they are hillariously bad, but I can't copy them from the link so I had to take a picture of the pose i bought.
On anther note, I started Christmas shopping tonight by putting stuff on layaway at K mart. I've never done layaway or kmart before so we'll see how this goes. At least i've started shopping!

No comments: