Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Catching up with pictures

In September Sassy was playing with Emma and a push toy and this was the end result. Her toe nail was completely ripped off! This picture was taken 24 hours after the "incident" go ahead make it bigger I dare you! I was able to stop the bleeding with a pressure bandage and a sock. Poor baby It had to hurt so bad. She was so tough. She only cried for a little while then wanted to play again.
This is her only 20 minutes after losing her toe nail! I feel sorry for anyone that tries to mess with her!
This is Ethan and Owen at Disneyland. Today was our last day of our passes :( I think we are getting more for Christmas.
This is Owen and his class doing a Readers Theatre for the younger kids at his school. Yes I know, the kids in his class are short :)
This is Sassy at her ballet class. We go to a mommy and me ballet class and we love it!
Ethan got the V.I.P. award in September. YAY Ethan!!!
I made this Halloween skirt for Sass. She loved it.
This is Ethan trying to do his homework and Sassy doing her work. She wants to be a big kid sooo bad!!

There I am a little caught up. I'll try to be better about posting. And yes I realize there are no pictures of Jack. He won't let me take very many pictures of him. He is soooo cute though!! I'll try to post more later.

1 comment:

Jen Rose said...

I'm so glad you updated! I cannot believe that toenail! Poor baby!