Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bailey's Birthday

This is Jack enjoying Bailey's birthday cake on my bed. He has a grostesque injury on his foot and isn't able to get around right now. I was going to post a picture of it, but then I remembered that Judith said that blogs are not a place for those kind of pictures, so if you want to see it let me know and i'll e-mail it to you.
Ethan and Owen eating cake and being silly. I swear my kids own shirts, they just don't wear them at home!
And of course Ava got way into eating the cake. She dropped her fork and was picking up huge pieces with her hands. The girl loves food!

I can't believe Bailey would have been 6 years old. I always watch the kindergardners at the boys school and try to picture her there. Who would she hang out with, what would she like to play with. I do miss her everyday, but I recognize how blessed I am to have 4 kids to love and raise on earth. Happy Birthday Bailey!

2 comments:

adairfamily said...

That is so awesome that you made a cake and you all got to celebrate. I think I would do the same thing at school or even watching Ava and the things she is getting into. I just came across her funeral program, so beautiful and now a perfect angel!
I think you should post Jacks foot picture tell Judith to close her eyes! :)

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

You're an amazing mom and a great example to me. I think of Bailey often and wonder the same things. I love those big sparkly eyes of hers! You and your family are blessed to have such a beautiful perfect angel watching over you! Love you guys!