Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last Day of Summer

Today is the last day of summer for my kids. We wanted to make it last as long as possible. We met Devin for an early lunch at our favorite restaraunt Super Mex.
We then went to Lemon Water Park. Since all the schools around there are already back in session we had the whole park to ourselves. It was awesome!
He is getting so big. Last year he would freak if even a drop of water hit his head. This year he plays just like the big boys. We then hung out with friends and went to check what teachers the kids got this year. I didn't bring my camera for any of that.
When Devin got home we had a big spaghetti feast complete with cake and bottles of rootbeer. I hope this year is exciting and amazing for all three boys. I can't believe the summer is already over!

2 comments:

kisa said...

is this your kitchen? I LOVE the chandelier decal!! cute kids, too :)

Tiffanyk10 said...

Yes it's my kitchen. I got the decal at Target awhile ago.