Monday, March 17, 2008

Owen Lost a tooth!!!!!

I had been teasing Ethan all day on Saturday that I was going to pull his tooth. You see, Ethan's top tooth is hanging on by a thread, I mean it literally moves when he breathes. I had given up and was watching t.v. in my room when Ethan yells "Owen lost a tooth!" I thought they were kidding because I had just tried to wiggle Owen's teeth the day before and they all felt pretty solid. Owen walks into my room holding his tooth in one hand and his sucker in the other. I guess it got stuck to the sucker and he pulled and out it popped. It was so unexpected and exciting! Owen racked up on the tooth money. My dad gave him $10, my mom gave him $5 and the tooth fairy left him $5. I dread the day the molars start coming out. Maybe I should take out a small loan now!! Oh and Ethan's tooth is still hanging in there, literally :)

1 comment:

Judith Watkins said...

Ha Ha Ha! cute story. Chris and I are pretty cheap. We're only giving out change for lost tooths. I guess we should give them at least a dollar due to inflation.